Peggy Kraus Coaching is for both men and women who want accountability for improving their health. Whether it's weight loss, lowering cholesterol, or improving blood pressure that you want, frequent accountability can bring fast and sustained success.
Research shows that people are much more likely to achieve their goals if there's someone to hold them accountable for their choices.
Have you ever thought about the futility in stepping on the scale or taking your blood pressure when no one is there with you to review your progress or to give you advice when the numbers are going in the wrong direction? Likewise, is there someone who will cheer you on when the numbers are in range?
To be successful, you need someone to review your weight or your blood pressure and advise you on effective strategies to incorporate to bring lasting change so that you can reach your goal. Accountability can be informative, rewarding - even exhilarating.
When you're personally accountable, you take ownership of what happens as a result of your choices and actions. You don't blame others or make excuses, and you do what you can to make amends when things go wrong. It's that way in work, in family relationships, and in health too.
Peggy offers the perfect program to help you improve your health because, together, we keep our eyes on the numbers.
You'll use a cellular scale or blood pressure cuff that will send your readings right to me. When you weigh in, I'll be able to see when you're having success. I'll be able to cheer you on, and that can drive continued improvement.
And in case you run into trouble, I'll help you to troubleshoot, and I'll give you some advice to start moving the needle in the right direction again.
You’ll have me IN YOUR BACK POCKET. I am available by email or video chat, and I can answer your questions and give you my best advice to help you reach your goal.
Here's what you can expect...
• Ultimate accountability using a cellular scale or blood pressure cuff that transmits your progress directly to me.
• A simple plan for achieving what you want
• Video/phone coaching to provide effective advice and non-judgmental feedback
• Email contact for questions and comments in between calls
• Facebook group support featuring helpful tips and practical, vetted research reviews
• Access to videos which reinforce key points
• Handy charts outlining what to eat and what to avoid
• Guidance for building your individualized exercise program
• Much more!