Peggy Kraus Coaching is for both men and women ages 18 to 108 who want accountability for losing weight and improving their health. Weight loss brings lower cholesterol and blood pressure, and frequent accountability brings fast and sustained success.
Research shows that people are much more likely to achieve their goals if there's someone to hold them accountable for their choices.
Have you ever thought about the futility in stepping on the scale when no one is there with you to review your progress or to give you advice when the numbers are going in the wrong direction? Likewise, is there someone in your corner who will cheer you on when the numbers move favorably or who will call you out when you need some tough love?
To be successful, you need someone to review your weight and to advise you on effective strategies that bring lasting change so that you can reach your goal. Accountability can be informative, rewarding - even exhilarating.
When you're personally accountable, you take ownership of what happens as a result of your choices and actions. You don't blame others or make excuses, and you do what you can to make amends when things go wrong. It's that way in work, in family relationships, and in health too.
Peggy Kraus Coaching offers the perfect program to help you improve your health because, together, we keep our eyes on the numbers.
You'll use a cellular scale that will send your readings right to me. When you weigh in, I'll be able to see when you're having success. I'll be able to cheer you on, and that can drive continued improvement.
And in case you run into trouble, I'll help you to troubleshoot, and I'll give you some advice to start moving the needle in the right direction again.
You’ll have me IN YOUR BACK POCKET. I am available by email or video chat, and I can answer your questions and give you my best advice to help you reach your goal.
Here's what you can expect...
• Ultimate accountability using a cellular scale that transmits your progress directly to me
• A simple diet and exercise plan for achieving what you want
• Video/phone coaching to provide effective advice and non-judgmental feedback
• Email contact for questions and comments in between calls
• Optional Facebook group support featuring delicious recipes, helpful tips and practical, vetted research reviews
• Handy charts outlining what to eat and what to avoid
• Guidance for building your individualized exercise program
• Much more!